Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Bum bum bum bum ba bum bum ba bum

MTek Weapon Systems has developed facial armor for military personnel in the field. It is designed to deflect shrapnel from roadside IEDs. This coupled with the prototype military exoskeleton ought to make for one bad-ass soldier. So, Stormtrooper look or no, we need to procure a few hundred thousand of these puppies for our boys over thar. Now tell me you wouldn't drop a deuce if you saw this coming at you. Hit the link to read more.

read more | digg story

5 comments:

Jay Pea Are said...

whoo...whoo...Osama I am your father.

Jay Pea Are said...

I think you're mising a bum at the end.

Alex said...

Don't be a bum looker, Jay Pea. Nobody likes a cheeky monkey.

Frank said...

also i think you have one to many bums in the beginning...

Alex said...

My bums are just fine thank you very much. I'm going to Google the friggin' score to Star Wars and find out how many notes there are in that musical phrase.