Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I will call you . . . MiniSafe

I don't know about you, but I never know where to hide my good pearls, Spanish bullion, or bejeweled chalices. Those mettlesome kids and that dog of theirs are always just one step behind me. Maybe I should get a MiniSafe? Alright, the bullion and chalices may not fit, but at least the pearls will be safe.

You see, the MiniSafe looks like any other power outlet, but a quick turn of the center screw reveals more booty than Jennifer Lo . . . that's just too easy; I don't need to go slumming for laughs. You can use an existing outlet hole or cut your own. Installation seems to be a snap. The unit has a small latch to keep the panel from opening unexpectedly. The MiniSafe doesn't have a lock (usually a fairly important component of any safe), but instead depends on stealth to keep its treasures safe. One final note: you may want to keep track of which outlet holds the goods. Sticking a metal pin into a live outlet makes for bad hair and an annoying twitch.

The Gadget Blog

2 comments:

ChrisWoznitza said...

Hi ich bin Chriswab aus Bottrop !! Viele GrĂ¼sse !!

frenchie said...

Hey man, don't be calling anyone a Vile Goose! That's not nice!