Thursday, June 01, 2006

Where does he get those toys?

While I could give you an in-depth look at the design and performance specifications for the Gryphon Single-Man Flying Wing, I think I'd rather take a moment to reflect on what we're looking at here: A real, flesh and blood man is going to jump out of an airplane with this thing strapped to his back. Clearly the bread-and-butter "razor to the wrist" or "locking self in garage with car running" or "make some toast while taking a soak" methods, while usually dependable, seem a bit trite - - If you're gonna snuff yourself out of existence, why not do it big? You can read the technical stuff at the link below.

Gryphon Single-Man Flying Wing [Via Gizmodo]

2 comments:

Jay Pea Are said...

Is it just me or does the guy in this picture look like Darth Vader. My life is too influenced by sci-fi.

frenchie said...

Dude, that's totally the guy from G.I. Joe!